iTunes - multimedia processor, who lived in the Apple Mac and ported to Windows platform. Knows how to practically everything: play MP3, WAV, CDDA; play Internet radio stations, is able to burn CD and DVD; convert audio files; rob a compact MP3 (with variable and constant bit rate to 320 kbps), AIFF, WAV, AAC. I would like to mention a very handy organizer of MP3 files, user-friendly interface, EQ 10 bands, tag editor, beautiful imaging, conversion, automatic volume adjustment of tracks, the imposition of a composition to another, etc. Of course, fully supported by iPod, iPad and iPhone.
Key features «iTunes»:
- Easy navigation and search.
- Buying songs on the Internet.
- Technology to create playlists Genius (the program will offer appropriate songs from the internet).
- Editing metadata of songs.
- Record and import songs from CD.
- Sync with iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Playing music, movies, podcasts, multi-band equalizer, visualizer, mini mode player.
- Songs from the CD can be saved in the formats MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV.
- Free iCloud cloud service to synchronize all the content on various devices Apple. Members iCloud can store on a remote server and synchronize Apple not only music, but also contacts, images, applications, videos, documents and other files. For storing mail, documents and backups user is provided with 5 gigabytes of server space. Storage space for music, books and applications will not be restricted.
What's new in version «iTunes 2012»: improved stability and performance.